We offer a variety of continuing education opportunities to help you gain new skills and/or earn college credits – on your schedule and within your budget. Options include:
- Courses through our Off-Site Affiliates for those who live outside of the Capital Region
- The Experienced Adult Program for those who have work experience that may translate to undergraduate credit
Educational leadership certification
The College of Saint Rose offers several advanced certificate and one master’s degree program to students who live and/or work outside of the Capital Region.
Educational programs are offered in either online or through satellite program locations scheduled through our educational partners. To learn more about our educational partners, what programs are offered, eligibility requirements and how to apply for admission, please select one of the links.
CITE – Center for Integrated Teacher Education
The CITE (Center for Integrated Teacher Education) program is a distance delivery partner of The College of Saint Rose. Classes are held in Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk, and New York City. Please visit CITE’s website for information on applying, course listings, schedules, prices and locations or call (516) 221-2936.
Click the link below for the Educational Leadership & Administration student manual.
CITE Educational Leadership certification options
- School Building Leader (SBL) Options
- M.S.Ed. in educational leadership and administration (36 credits) – for those without an M.S.Ed.
- SBL certificate of advanced standing (24 credits) – for candidates with an M.S.Ed. degree
- School District Leader (SDL) Certification
- Certificate in school district leadership (6-39 credits) – this program encompasses the SBL)