Kickstart or change your career with the 工商管理硕士 focused on government affairs 和 advocacy
韦德体育官网 和 奥尔巴尼 Law School have partnered on a new 工商管理硕士+Gov pathway, which allows students to earn both the Saint Rose Flex 工商管理硕士 和 an advanced certificate in Government Affairs 和 Advocacy from 奥尔巴尼 Law School.
- 韦德体育官网Flex工商管理硕士(工商管理硕士)以a 理论在行动 学习方法, where students can take the knowledge gained from class 和 应用 it directly to their professions.
- The Flex format is perfect for the busy professional. Your studies will never be disrupted by work travel, a late-night project, or a family obligation.
- You don’t have to have legal experience in order to study in the 奥尔巴尼 Law program, but you’ll earn a credential from the nation’s oldest independent school of law, 哪些会在你的简历上脱颖而出.
- The 奥尔巴尼 Law courses are built around workforce skills gaps identified by government 和 public advocacy professionals.
- The 工商管理硕士+Gov pathway gives you an important foundation in finance 和 management, 和 the certificate provides domain knowledge in government 和 advocacy, perfectly positioning you to take on leadership roles.
Saint Rose has many funding options that can make your education affordable:
The Saint Rose Flex 工商管理硕士 program empowers students to take courses in-person, 通过转播画面, or online on their own time 和 change it up from week to week as they need to.
The 奥尔巴尼 Law advanced certificate in Government Affairs 和 Advocacy courses are offered online in an asynchronous format, meaning students don’t have to log on at a set time.
- Management Communication/Social Responsibility
After acceptance into 奥尔巴尼 Law’s program, students select 3 elective courses in order to earn the advanced certificate in Government Affairs 和 Advocacy. The 奥尔巴尼 Law courses are built around workforce skills gaps identified by government 和 public advocacy professionals. These courses vary by term, but include topics like:
- Administrative Law: Rules 和 Regulations
- Legislative Process 和 Statutory Interpretation
Of course, if you have any questions, please reach out. 我们是来帮忙的.
Dr. 约翰F. 迪翁